http://estilod.com.br/?x=cipro-uti-treatment MuCAARD has shown that impoverished people are resilient and resourceful, and with support, can work their way out of poverty and conflict. MuCAARD-UK is committed to supporting them in any way that they can with the limited, but generous gifts we receive. However to maintain this impact we need new avenues of support, either for one off projects or for more regular funding.
synthroid retail price MuCAARD is a unique organisation, jointly set up by Muslims and Christians to work together for peace and development on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines.
cbd/hemp oil The key to the work of MuCAARD is peace and sustainability. Our aim is the building of sustainable communities by increasing skills and capacity and by encouraging self help.
http://mucaard-uk.org/?m=cdp-oil&6d7=54 MuCAARD-UK is a Registered Charity established in 2007 to raise money to support the work of MuCAARD in the Philippines.
cbd oiil MuCAARD Mindanao has been in existence since 1984. It is a government registered NGO*. It has a fine track record in co-coordinating projects carried out by its partner Member Teams:-
- apakah itu prednisolone BISAP – Bukidnon Integrated Services Assistance Program Inc. situated in Damulog, Bukidnon.
- go here CoSEED – Community Services for Education and Economic Development Inc. in Vincenzo Sagun, Zamboanga del Sur
- synthroid pronunciation POM – Panginam O Masa Inc. situated in Balindong, Lanao del Sur
- see url RIAP – Ranao Integrated Assistance Programme Inc. in Marawi City but serving Lanao del Sur and Lanao del Norte
The areas of work for MuCAARD Mindanao are:
- Peace Building between communities which have been divided through their cultural traditions and mutual suspicions and to bring harmony where discord has previously developed into conflict.
- Sustainable Livelihoods enabling rural communities to implement projects to protect conserve and rehabilitate the environment together with providing economic growth.
- Environmental Protection with projects such as the Kahoy Project and mangrove reforestation, which not only provides environmental protection for the local area in countering soil erosion and land degradation but also contributes to the global fight against Climate Change.
- Good Governance and NGO-GO cooperation to encourage genuine partnership between community and local government,which is also a key to peace building
- Disaster Risk Management – to reduce the toll of disasters through community participation in pre disaster risk reduction planning and strategies, emergency response and post-disaster rehabilitation and reconstruction.
Support us now
*Official address: 11th-15th Streets, Nazareth Subdivision, Cagayan de Oro City Misamis Oriental, Philippines.